I have been a part of Yuno Advisors since 2015 and have had the opportunity to work on a variety of M&A and financing transactions. One thing I particularly enjoy is the chance to delve into the intricacies of business models and translate them into understandable financial models and analyses. Additionally, it has been rewarding to collaborate with successful entrepreneurs in the Food and Consumer sector, as it allows me to connect with the products and concepts that I encounter in my everyday life.
Before joining Yuno Advisors, I earned my bachelor’s degree in Economics & Business Economics and my master’s degree in Financial Economics with a focus on Corporate Finance and Risk Management from Erasmus University Rotterdam.
In my free time, I have a passion for music and frequently attend live concerts and music festivals. I also love to travel and engage in competitive sports and games.
Recent transactions I have been involved in include:
- Buyout of Bolster and acquisition of Bakkerij Faber & Smithuis by Market Food Group
- Sale of Crème de la Cream to Portion Pack Europe / Südzucker AG
- Sale of Aliter Networks to Waterland
- Sale of BIC Ingredients to AAK
- Various transactions/projects for SPAR
- Acquisition of Bakkerij Verbeek by Bakkerij Van der Westen